• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS : Knights Armament SR-15 LPR Mod 1

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Looking to sell a KAC SR-15 LPR Mod 1. Only has a mags worth of ammo through her from previous owner.

Has the standard black BCG. I added a KAC Ambi Charging handle. MAMS brake (has a small nick from mounting, not really torqued 20ft lbs and no rocksett yet). Also has KAC URX 3.1 polymer pic rails and rail panels.

***SOLD***

**I've been asked if I'd split the upper from lower, will only do so a if the upper sells for $2,800 shipped and insured. Won't sell the lower unless upper sales first.**

Only Trades I'd consider is a Tangent Theta TT525P Gen2XR

Will post OG pic of it as I can't post a current full rifle pic of it as I couldn't bring the lower back to CA with me. Banned by name. It's in Utah though.

Last edited:
    Reactions: FALex and jcam
    I had to google what being banned by name in CA is for an SR-15. Man that's stupid.

GLWS!

Forgot to post a pic

73CB647B-09BA-41B0-83E2-88892B201458.jpeg

Looking to sell a KAC SR-15 LPR Mod 1. Only has a mags worth of ammo through her from previous owner.

Has the standard black BCG. I added a KAC Ambi Charging handle. MAMS brake (has a small nick from mounting, not really torqued 20ft lbs and no rocksett yet). Also has KAC URX 3.1 polymer pic rails and rail panels.

$3,600 Shipped and Insured.

**I've been asked if I'd split the upper from lower, will only do so a if the upper sells for $2,800 shipped and insured**

Only Trades I'd consider is a Tangent Theta TT525P Gen2XR

Will post OG pic of it as I can't post a current full rifle pic of it as I couldn't bring the lower back to CA with me. Banned by name. It's in Utah though.
    lower still available ?, if yes text me at 8329166791