• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS : Knights Armament SR-25 ECR

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Looking to sell a KAC SR-25 ECR. Has the URX 3.1. Sandcutter BCG, Single ejector. MAMS Brake. Has 500 rounds through it. No sights (bought without them). No mags as I'm in CA.

Disclosed info is, previous owner jacked the threads with AAC FH, so I had it sent to D.Wilson for re-thread and MAMS installed. I think .5" was shaved off so it's a 19.5" instead of 20". So before you ask, no, you can't use the M110 Suppressor on this particular barrel because of the lenght.

****SOLD****

Last edited:
    OG pic of full rifle
    EFEDFEDB-9579-483E-B505-9496FD635E16.jpeg

When are you gonna get the fuck out of that state? Come on over to Idaho, I'll let you put those stumps on my shoulders while I tickle your balls🤣

LOL. Man, everytime I pass through ID (Boise to be exact), seem to go through the most ghetto-ist places there haha. That scratches ID out of the list.

Reactions: ManOfSteel
    Since you can't use M110 suppressor cause of the 19.5" Barrel...... I should have Marvin Pitts chop it up to 16", have it dimpled and boom, got myself an ECC.

Last edited:
    But no chrome bore.
    Still an awesome weapon system just a shame it was screwed by the previous owner. Would’ve made an awesome M110 project!

But no chrome bore.
    Still an awesome weapon system just a shame it was screwed by the previous owner. Would’ve made an awesome M110 project!

Word on the street was, if you wanted your M110 to shoot better, all you had to do was take the can off 🤷‍♂️ 😉 🤣😂🤣

But yes. Definitely is a shame. But I was never going to put that can on if I had the option to...

Reactions: gyz77