• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS - KRG Whiskey 3 for Sako TRG 22

MPrimo

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 17, 2011
    The Northeast
    SPF - KRG Whiskey 3 for Sako TRG 22 - Black - for TRG mags. Excellent condition - Bench work only. I have the original box. Will come with Black and Green grips as well as the flat Bag Rider. ARCA Rail and spigot. Mag Catch Extender. Non folding. I have a Wiebad cheek pad for it too. Will add any pics you want to see. Selling just the chassis and chassis accessories. No gun, mags, suppressor, mount, scope or bipod included. SPF!

Adding pics from tonight ... there are enough screws to build a truck! I will include all the grips and the instructions. Grips are Large Black, Large Green and Small Black. I didn't get a pic of the check pad (Wiebad) but it is there and installed (green). Oh ... and the AI Mag Adapter ... that I never got to run very well. But it's in there. TRG mags ran great.

Last edited:
    Now $750 shipped with all optional components via PP (F&F) or Zelle. Postal M/O always good too.

Honestly ... I do not know but based on what I know about other firearms components, I would assume not. Sorry ... let's call it US Sales Only.

Open to fair offers ... trades maybe. Very specifically, I need a Proof Carbon barrel for an Origin action in 223. Let me know!

I also need a 34mm Spuhr mount with some added height if that trade can work. Open to offers.