• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Kriss Gen2 Enhanced 9mm w/Extras! $1999 Shipped! Trades/Partials Okay.

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    Not gonna find a better deal on the whole package.

Gen 2 Enhanced Kriss Vector in 9mm w/flip up sights, folding M4 stock adapter, and includes everything in the picture: manual, lock, case, 8 33rd. Glock mags and 1 33rd. Scherer mag, Glock mag loader, KAC rail covers, Tailhook brace w/dimpled Sabretube (installed) factory SB brace and tube (included) rear sling loops for HK or hook type slings, trigger has most of the pre-travel slack removed.

Enhanced Gen2 Vectors have a 6.5" CHF chrome lined bbl. threaded 1/2-28 w/thread protector, side and bottom rails and hand stop, improved stock mounting assy., improved trigger assy., improved 45deg. safety, etc. Hollow grip w/panel for storage. Large folding charging handle, mag release and last round bolt catch/release are all oversize, intuitive and as easy as they are fast to use. Extremely fast firing with fast followup shots that go the same place --this weapon in 9mm has almost no recoil, it moreso "vibrates" if you will so if you're pulling it into your body it doesn't really move, there's nothing else like it.

In like new condition, fired maybe 100 factory FMJ's, shows some light wear including a small scratch on the ejection side near the trigger guard visible in the picture. Internals look like new as does much of the rest of it. An awesome and unique weapon system, it's an ideal choice for a compact 9mm pistol or SBR candidate and the ultimate "non-AR" choice. Great suppressor host too.

$1999 shipped to your dealer, will include bill of sale "for weapon only" for your tax purposes if necessary. Will ship mags, etc. separately if you include $20 for USPS shipping charges. Paypal F&F (or $3 and 3.3% or whatever it is they charge for regular) Postal MO, Cashier/Bank check. Will ship same or next day for Paypal.

Price is firm will not be going down or changing, but willing to consider partial trades either way for EoTech(s) that use CR123's (Surefire batteries) Aimpoint and Trijicon dot and reflex sights, 1, 1.5 and 2x ACOGs. Maybe VCOG or Elcan DR or mid power S&B PM2, Hensoldt or ATACR, illum., mil, FFP.

PM with serious offers only, do not post on here, I won't see it unless I bump the listing. Is also listed on GB but for $199 more plus actual shipping.

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG

(That's not rust above on the bolt release above --there is no rust on this weapon-- I think the camera plus the color of the part worked together with my crappy picture taking skills to produce that.)

Last edited:
    Reactions: car16smg
    Bump. With more, hopefully better pictures.

Considering just keeping but trade fell through and screwed up two offers to sell so I'll give it a bit more time. I lost one of you guy's offers, if you're still interested PM me again.

It'll be hard to beat as a HD weapon in 9mm using Glock mags and it comes with all the 33rd'ers but I kinda like the 17's in it for around the house. Pulls in tight to the body like nothing else and practically no recoil makes followup shots and double taps go right on top of one another. Slack removed from trigger so it's got a shorter pull and faster reset than it does stock (without Fudding it up, it's a simple and easily reversible mod, just a different length screw in the upper). Super easy to takedown, four pins no tools. Recoil assy. is behind the magazine directing inertia downward and employs a very short delayed blowback mechanism.

This weapon would also probably be a great candidate for mods/upgrading/stippling if you're into that sort of thing. I've seen some pretty wild stuff done to these. Also you can get lowers for these in other calibers.

Folded w/reflex and light (not included but I can if interested) you can see how that brace is "the" ideal one for this weapon, only reason I didn't Form1 it. Light doesn't stick out that far at all, again, my crappy picture skills:

IMG_1329.JPG

Same w/brace extended, you can see in this picture how the light doesn't stick out:
    IMG_1330.JPG

Here it is with the 33rnd'er, MeproMOR reflex/laser setup and Omega 9k and ASR mount it wore briefly:
    IMG_1242.JPG

I'll give it a few more weeks, if I still have it then I'm gonna invest in a set of decent irons for it and keep it.