• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS : Lapua 300NM Brass

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Looking to sell Lapua 300NM Brass. I have too many Lots. And will just cut it down to have one huge lot.

Would like to keep the fired, and unfired brass together. Pertaining to their lot of course. I was using a very light load. Still good enough to win me the NF ELR Match last year. Super easy to get single digit ES with new brass. I just used a mandrel (.307") to open up the necks some for more consistent PSI when seated.

For the fired brass, I tumbled and annealed them. That's it.

250 Pieces of 1 lot is Fired = $435 Shipped and Insured. Will break it to 125 piece batch as well. $217.50 Shipped and Insured

150 pieces of same lot as fired, is primed with Federal 215M Primers = $337.50 Shipped and Insured

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

250 pieces of other lot is unfired (not mandrel or primed. I can do so at an extra cost. Federal 215M or CCI 250) = ***SOLD***

Payment via PayPal F&F or Venmo

No trades

Last edited: