• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS : LaRue PredatOBR 6.5CM

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Looking to sell a LaRue PredatOBR 6.5CM. The receiver has 450 rounds through it. But the 6.5CM Barrel is brand new.

Yes, it was original purchase as a 6.5CM. So you can get replacement barrels direct from LaRue if you so choose to. Comes with a .370" Test Target

***Guys, the tOBR was originally purchased as a 6.5CM. The barrel was taken off and stored, and a .308 Barrel was used for those 450 rounds. So yes, original barrel with .370" Test Target will ship with rifle.
    Also, LaRue found out/ felt that the PST Adjustable Gas Block wasn't needed/ required on their 6.5CM tOBR's when going from suppressed to unsuppressed. So they just put their low profile gas block instead.***

Yes, I can add the 20" 308 Barrel and Sawtooth Rifles Dovetail Rail. $3,750 Shipped & Insured

Make:
    LaRue Tactical

Model: PredatOBR

Caliber: 22" 6.5CM.

Price: ***SOLD***

Payment via PayPal F&F or Venmo.

Only trades I'd accept are. If its not on this list, I am not interested.

- Berger 105gr Hybrid, 109gr LRHT, 144gr LRHT, 153.5gr LRHT, 220gr LRHT

7917D9B3-1A9C-4C53-A1B2-35111028269E.jpeg
    53742D29-5562-402A-963F-57B0D0E7441D.jpeg

Last edited:
    Tragic that this elite gas gun has not yet shipped to an FFL near you.

I have the same gun... and OP can confirm that I have taken 1st place in gas gun at our last 10 matches. However, OP is NOT ALLOWED to confirm how many other shooters were shooting gas gun at our matches. That's between me and the Lord.

Really though, this rifle is hot. If I didn't already have this gun, and another backup barrel on deck... I'd be firing up my Venmo right now. If my amateur ass can rack up hits with this thing while using bullshit components that make the other guys in my squad cringe... just imagine what a real life adult can do with it.

Get yourself in a quality pre-owned today.

Is the bolt the original or new with the new barrel? I want to understand if it is timed to the chamber

can I call to discuss? do you have a number.

Since I've been asked a few times now, I can add the 20" 308 Barrel (No Brake) and Sawtooth Rifles Dovetail Rail for $3,750 Shipped & Insured