• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: LC LR M118-bunch of trades added

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
have 400r of this. need to sell. but,tradesdded-prob buy ammo with any procedds this is the real stuff ,not civilian knockoff. i value it @ $1.25/r. shipping discussable. have looked aat ship a few times. seems to run $30-50. silly but that's what i get. so,$540 shipped. really want it gone in 1 shipping. specific trade interests: 1) 5.56-hornady 75gr TAP,pmc 62gr LAP green tip 2) 9mm-124gr fed hst stand pressure,hornady critical duty 135gr + p 3) only maybe on 308: 165gr peters "blue tip", fed 150 gr fusion may add more 308 later.

Attachments

• DSCN6338.JPG
    DSCN6338.JPG
    507.9 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCN6340.JPG
    DSCN6340.JPG
    380.9 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCN6342.JPG
    DSCN6342.JPG
    314 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
i have and that is FOS. this is the real deal. not some knock off. mind your own business and LOOK at pics. sounds like you are clueless.

I have looked at your pic and theirs. Other than the brown box that you have yours in they appear the same from what I can see. Maybe LC made those for commercial sale, IDK, but it will shoot the same. If it offends you so much I will delete my previous post. Just don’t say you have no idea how to value what you are selling and then get pissy and act like you know everything when someone offers you help.
Oh, and I have probably shot your body weight in issued 118LR, so be careful who you call clueless.

delete your "expert" post-LOL. LOOK at the HS pics. clearly shows being the "real" thing. no i don't have "all" the answers. i guess ,in your magnificence,you do.

@mosin46

He is a real person who will go out of his to meet you in person if your some what local.

He meet me halfway across Florida within 2 hours of contacting him. 1 1/2 hour drive for both of us.

I can vouch that he is old school. He is retired and does not have a cell phone. But if he says he will meet you he will be there.

Thanks,
Jay

Last edited:
Bought 400+ rds of 6.5cm from @mosin46 a few months back. Solid guy and man of his word. Deal went perfectly.

I've shot a lot of LRM118.........used to be able to buy it from CMP..........pretty cheap compared to todays prices...........still have a couple of cans of it. Every round I have shot of it came from a brown box..........the only thing I see is different is the black marker on the lot number, I have seen this before on different ammo sites........