• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTS: Left Hand MDT ACC Elite with extras *withdrew*

DarthLepard

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2020
Dallas
selling my MDT ACC Elite with one piece internal weight, NV Bridge (2), Control Bridge (1) and dampeners. It started out life as Titanium Blue and then I blasted it down and cerakoted in Sniper Gray with Armor black distressed finish on top. This was done in my shop using air cure cerakote and I did it myself so its not a "professional" job by any means but it is holding up really well overall. As you can see in the pics I forgot to remove my QD sling mount when I did the distressed job so it has a clean spot on it :) I got the NV and control bridges to help with mirage (scope bell goes over control bridge) and it does a really good job of that.

Asking for $1,600 $1400 shipped to your door. This was my backup gun setup and selling because I am switching to a Production gun as my backup PRS rifle.

MDT ACC Elite (8-10 week backorder from MDT) - $1600 MSRP
NV Bridge (2) - $240 MSRP
Control Bridge (1) - $120 MSRP
One Piece Internal Weight - $120 MSRP
Dampeners - $80 MSRP
Total MSRP $2,160 plus tax and shipping

Attachments

• IMG_5596.jpg
    IMG_5596.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5597.jpg
    IMG_5597.jpg