• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Leica PRS 5-30X56i with the PRB Reticle

roperking

Morgun King
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2017
UT
Leica PRS 5-30X56i with the PRB Reticle

$2150 OBO Shipped (PayPal friends and family)

This scope is brand new in the box. It has never been mounted. The box has only been opened once to check if there was a scope in it lol.

Attachments

• D8A70BB8-852E-46F6-BDDB-B0D61998266B.JPG
    D8A70BB8-852E-46F6-BDDB-B0D61998266B.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1453 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1453 Large.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Reactions: Trent A
Drop to $2100 shipped

EDIT POST TO MAKE CHANGES. SITE HAS A 48 HOUR BUMP RULE. DO NOT BUMP BEFORE THEN.

Drop to $2100 shipped
I might be interested. I don't care for the reticle but I could live with it for the right price. I have a number of questions:

Are you the original owner?
If so, do you have the receipt from an authorized retailer so I can get the warranty?
Why are you selling it?
I can't access your seller feedback profile? I would like to review it before I make an offer via private message.

Last edited:
I might be interested. I don't care for the reticle but I could live with it for the right price. I have a number of questions:

Are you the original owner?
Yes and like I stated in the original post, it has never been used, not just cleaned up and put back in the box. I looked at it once and put it back.
If so, do you have the receipt from an authorized retailer so I can get the warranty?
I won it so I do not have a receipt. I do have the certificate and emails. I am sure you can register it.
Why are you selling it?
I shoot for Leupold so I am not able to use it. It has just sat on the shelf in my garage for the last 6 months.
I can't access your seller feedback profile? I would like to review it before I make an offer via private message.
I didn’t know that a setting to block that existed. Lol I fixed it. You should be able to access it now.