• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS Leupold Mark 4 MR/T TS30A2 2.5-8x36mm SOLD

MangoSherpa

Fire and adjust
Supporter
Minuteman
May 9, 2019
SOLD
Hello all,

I have a Leupold Mark 4 TS30A2 with the TMR reticle (ref 112633) in pristine condition, only took it out to the range once to shoot about 80-100 rounds with it mounted on my Mk12 Mod 1, otherwise has been stored mounted to the upper in a pelican case. I bought it factory new, it has the correct markings and dials and I even called Leupold to confirm that the serial number was legit. It's currently mounted in A.R.M.S. 22H rings WITH lever-stop, and the battery functions on the illumination. Comes with all the goodies I got in the box like scope caps (plastic), manuals for the scope and TMR reticle, allen wrench, and swag sticker. I'm including an elevation dial for 168gr. 7.62 that I got from Leupold because I thought that I might run this on another rifle I have without a scope.

In the pictures of the glass, the marks are dust and a small smudge from me using a microfiber cloth to do a once-over, glass is good to go. There are very small marks on the left and right sides of the battery housing cover, and I have not taken the rings off so there may be minor marks on the scope body underneath them.

This is the 100% correct optic for a Mk12 mod 1 build, and it has been seen on other variants in-theater.

MOA / SPF

I'm selling this to the lower 48 for $1400 shipped, $1350 without the rings.
I'm local to 76513, I'd be willing to make a drive if it's reasonable.

PayPal F&F or G&S, buyer's choice
G&S is recommended, but I ask that if G&S is chosen that buyer pays the paypal fee.

Thanks.

Attachments

• unnamed (16).jpg
    unnamed (16).jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 166
  • unnamed (14).jpg
    unnamed (14).jpg
    423 KB · Views: 119
  • unnamed (13).jpg
    unnamed (13).jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 127
  • unnamed (12).jpg