• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD [WTS] Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44mm M5B2 FFP H59 $1350 OBO

TMD

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2019
San Jose, CA
Up for sale is a used Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44 FFP with the M5B2 mil turrets and a H59 reticle. Scope has seen some use and has nicks on the elevation turret. Previous owner rattlecanned it with a scope mount installed but only partially removed the paint. Glass is clear and magnification and turrets are in good working condition.

leupold2.jpg

$1350 OBO shipped with insurance and tracking included. First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by timely comms gets priority. I accept most forms of discrete electronic payment including Paypal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp, as well as mailed USPS MOs; if you have no recent feedback or are new I reserve the right to require a USPS MO.

Will consider trades toward the following items (with cash on either side as appropriate):
- Sage EBR PMRI chassis (black, M14, standard or heavy barrel)
- Sage EBR chassis (M1 Garand, any color or stock)

Attachments

• leupold0.jpg
    leupold0.jpg
    884.7 KB · Views: 162
  • leupold1.jpg
    leupold1.jpg
    751.8 KB · Views: 160
  • leupold3.jpg
    leupold3.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 161
  • leupold4.jpg
    leupold4.jpg