• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Leupold MK4 3.5-10X40 LRT M2 FDE, current GOV issue.

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,
Pristine example of one of the harder scopes to obtain today. Clone correct. Perfect shape. Had it mounted on my KAC, it has zero rounds under it. KAC is long gone and I was hoarding this beaut, but it needs to move along too. Yours for $1800.00 shipped to you via FedEX. Unfortunately my daughter recycled the box.....Her heart was in the right place. Thats all I can say about that. What you see is what you get. Payment via PP F&F, or you must add 4% to cover their fees to me. Other forms of payment can be discussed. The first to post that they are Taking it, Trumps all on going comms. This will be cross posted on ARFCOM by the end of day. Seize the day.....
Thanks for looking,
ST42

dEuxjSg.jpg

lLoZx7B.jpg

jI7pRjn.jpg

C5buAZx.jpg

muMReJO.jpg

A2vUrRu.jpg

sPtRniL.jpg

LqYf3Xk.jpg

io2JNG0.jpg

Bump. Let’s try $1800.00 again.

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures of it mounted on a fde colored rifle I’d like to get a idea of what it might look like on my radian model 1 FDE

I also have another one of these that is currently mounted up on my MK12 Holland. Since I only need one, I can let that one go for $1500, same terms. This scope is a Civilian Version, Not the GOV. Model.

Last edited:
Up again. Only selling one. For those that have asked, pics of the mounted scope will go out tomorrow morning.

I’m spotter rich, and cash poor thanks to my recent Hensoldt purchase. $1500.00 for the GOV model, $1100.00 for the civilian model. Only selling one. Same terms as the original post.