• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Like New CDG Dasher Build

MuleyTime

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2008
Utah
Coup De Grace Dasher Build

I keep trying to force myself back into PRS but to no avail. This is a new build with only 100 (maybe) rounds toward getting speeds to settle in. The barrel was chambered by a local PRS competitor and friend that owns Phantom Firearms. The rifle balances very well and shoots awesome groups without even trying.

The CDG action is incredible. I’ve owned about every action out there, and the CDG rivals the very best of them. Feeds incredibly well. I used AW mags with HRD Kits.

Specs:
Coup De Grace action - .308 bolt head (.473?) with Pivoting bolt handle. Extra bolt (black knob) and action wrench
Bartlein Straight 7.5 Twist 24” and Threaded barrel – Alpha 6mm Dasher Reamer
Trigger Tech Diamond 2 stage trigger
MDT Elite Chassis – Titanium blue including internal front weights- Light and friendly usage, but is used.

As pictured the rifle weighs 22.4 lbs on the bathroom scale.

RIFLE ONLY – no other accessories, but we can talk if you want something else included and added to the price. – Everything can be for sale :)

I want to try to sell it as is before I start piecing it out, but this is how I break down the pricing:

Barreled Action and Trigger:
CDG with extra bolt and action wrench
Bartlein Straight 24” Threaded 7.5 Twist
Trigger included -$1800

MDT Chassis with internal weights - $1300

Complete Rifle - $3100

No Trades – I need cash to fund things I can actually use :)

I’m not in a rush to sell and I believe this is priced very fair, so price is firm.

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Coup De Grace Dasher Build

I keep trying to force myself back into PRS but to no avail. This is a new build with only 100 (maybe) rounds toward getting speeds to settle in. The barrel was chambered by a local PRS competitor and friend that owns Phantom Firearms. The rifle balances very well and shoots awesome groups without even trying.

The CDG action is incredible. I’ve owned about every action out there, and the CDG rivals the very best of them. Feeds incredibly well. I used AW mags with HRD Kits.

Specs:
Coup De Grace action - .308 bolt head (.473?) with Pivoting bolt handle. Extra bolt (black knob) and action wrench
Bartlein Straight 7.5 Twist 24” and Threaded barrel – Alpha 6mm Dasher Reamer
Trigger Tech Diamond 2 stage trigger
MDT Elite Chassis – Titanium blue including internal front weights- Light and friendly usage, but is used.

As pictured the rifle weighs 22.4 lbs on the bathroom scale.

RIFLE ONLY – no other accessories, but we can talk if you want something else included and added to the price. – Everything can be for sale :)

I want to try to sell it as is before I start piecing it out, but this is how I break down the pricing:

Barreled Action and Trigger:
CDG with extra bolt and action wrench
Bartlein Straight 24” Threaded 7.5 Twist
Trigger included -$1800

MDT Chassis with internal weights - $1300

Complete Rifle - $3100

No Trades – I need cash to fund things I can actually use :)

I’m not in a rush to sell and I believe this is priced very fair, so price is firm.
Heads up there may already be someone trying to impersonate my account. Let me know if you have any concerns, I will bend over backwards to prove my identity. Thanks!

Reactions: rpg777 and goatsie
Barreled action and Trigger are sold pending funds.

The chassis is still available and I will do a new post for the chassis.