• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD LNIB HOGSTER R 1.4-5.6x25mm and NVC Thermal Remote Battery (TRB)

cgbills

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2013
Florida
SOLD I have for sale a Hogster R 384 1.4-5.6x25mm and a TNVC Thermal Remote Battery (TRB) Universal Rechargeable Battery. The Hogster has never been mounted and has only seen a few test uses. Comes with everything from the factory (pic rail mount, cap, case, strap, etc). I originally bought as a hand held scanner to supplement my 35mm and TRB. The TNVC TRB is brand new in package and has never been used. Received shipment of the Hogster in May. I am only selling because we are moving and would like some extra funds. Great thermal plus eternal battery for long, rechargeable. Selling both for $2100 +shipping and insurance. Payment through paypal.

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bevo
Do these have an AutoNUC function or is it manual NUC? Thanks.
I received my Hogster 35 yesterday and in playing with it I believe the NUC feature can be turned on and off. They call it "Auto-Shutter" and it's in the advanced settings menu. Setting it to OFF allows you to manually calibrate the image by pressing a button at any time.

Reactions: cgbills and BamaSE
I received my Hogster 35 yesterday and in playing with it I believe the NUC feature can be turned on and off. They call it "Auto-Shutter" and it's in the advanced settings menu. Setting it to OFF allows you to manually calibrate the image by pressing a button at any time.
Thanks!