• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTS LRI 300blk bolt gun

CavJock07

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Richmond, Texas
Stiller Predator action, Mullerworks 1-8 at 16in, threaded 5/8x24, Q Cherry Bomb and Timney single stage Rem 700 trigger. Stock is a KRG Bravo with their tool-less length of pull adjustment. Wiebad fore end bean bag attached with velcro. Comes with 2 10rnd AccurateMag magazines. I bought up a bunch of Silencerco Harvester ammunition both SMK and A-Max subsonic loads before they discontinued them. I had a mark 6 3-18 on it for a while and it will shoot less than an inch with the subsonic loads. It has always been suppressed and always shot with subsonics. I would sell the barrelled action separate if someone wants it, with the mags but the stock would have to sell first.

I thought I would do some subsonic hunting, but the gun is just sitting in the safe. Would be a great starter gun for a kid. The Cherry Bomb is easily removed (no loctite) if you want run something else.

$1,600 plus shipping for the barrelled action and mags.
$475 plus shipping for the stock (bipod not included)

$2000 plus shipping for the gun as pictured (bipod not included)

I will have my FFL mail it to yours (the stock I will send via FedEx). I accept Zelle (without a description), bank to bank transfer, or personal check that clears.

Please ask any questions. I'm happy to send more pictures to anyone who needs them.

Attachments

• 300.1.jpg
    300.1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 275
  • 300.2.jpg
    300.2.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 279
  • 300.3.jpg
    300.3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 218
  • 300.4.jpg
    300.4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 217
  • 300.5.jpg
    300.5.jpg
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 274
I have exactly 200 prepared Silencerco cases. I know I shot 3 other boxes of Hornady subs. Easily under 300 rounds. Again, all subsonic.