• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: M14/M1A/EMR parts

m1marty

The Bad Guy
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2004
Tucson, AZ
Last year I purchased a 2014 DOM SAI Standard M1A with the thoughts of doing a basic DMR. Rifle only had 140rds on it and showed as new. Like all my projects- it quickly spiraled out of control and now the only original part left is the action. Everything else has been replaced with USGI/aftermarket stuff. These parts are just gathering dust so time to go. Prices are SHIPPED in the lower 48.
*Trade for/towards* Colt AR lower, Daniel Defense RIS II full length in FDE, Daniel Defense 14.5 or 16 inch .gov profile 556 barrel. Also need a lower 1/3 Aimpoint T1/T2 mount

SAI stock with NOS USGI butt plate and all metal. Nice grain and 8 coats of hand rubbed BLO. Fantastic red finish. Action fit very snug and has good draw pressure. $175
SAI Oprod- tab measures excellent. $SPF
SAI Forged bolt with all new USGI internals. I will take better pics of this asap $SPF

Small parts lot. Would prefer to sell this together so I'm not shipping out a ton of little pieces.
SAI gas cylinder, safety, trigger guard, clip guide/pin, front band, spring guide, sight base, peep and buttplate.
USGI chrome firing pin, windage knob and dust cover. $140 for the complete small parts lot.
20210427_165644.jpg

Last edited:
Now for the USMC EMR case. Real deal and very rare Pelican EMR case. Named case with paperwork. Shows plenty of salt but fully functional. Only a few of these have surfaced and they generally bring some pretty big bucks. Price is $Sold PLUS shipping.
20210427_165814.jpg
20210427_165901.jpg
20210427_165909.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bildoe308