• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: Magpul Pro 700 Folding Chassis w/ Arca Rail and NV Mount

ESBVader

Total Noob
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2018
NC
I have and extra chassis that I am not currently using that I am looking to sell. It's appears to have only been very lightly used. It was taken on trade and had a Vudoo V-22 mounted in it with less than 50 rounds fired. Upon receiving I moved the Vudoo BA to a different chassis that matches my PRS rifle. I do not have any current build plans so I am just looking to move it.

Perfectly functional with no slop or play that I can detect in the folding mechanism. One 5 round Magpul .308 mag included.

Only trades I'd be interested in would be a Manners stock with mini chassis plus cash on my end since I have never owned one and would just love to try one out of curiosity. Maybe glass for my son's NRL 22 setup?

Chassis will ship USPS Priority. Paypal accepted F&F or you cover fees.

Price: $699.00 shipped firm.

20191202-124452.jpg

20191202-124509.jpg

20191202-124433.jpg

I'd like to keep it together for now. If this hangs out here for a while, I'll be willing to separate. Thanks!

Reactions: Hardpan