• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Manners TA Elite Molded GAP 700LA $575

Millron

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2014
West Virginia
Looking to sell a Manners TA (adjustable comb) Long action stock for a Remington 700 Action with a BDL set up. Elite carbon fiber with Molded in GAP CAMO Barrel channel looks to be factory done for some type of heavy bull sporter, could be very easily opened up to take a medium palma or varmint contour. Measures .90" at the tip of the forend. Will take two swivel studs but they aren't currently installed. I think the PO was running a rail on it so he didn't have the studs anymore. Also has two holes on bottom of stock right behind the grip, some type of accessory was previously installed there. Stock has never been bedded

I picked this up on the hide early this year but didn't end up using it. Couple things with the stock that the seller didn't tell me. LOP is a little shorter than std, Id say about 13 1/4", Rear pillar is installed slightly below the stock level. Can take care of that during bedding or run it as is. $575 shipped to lower 48, Paypal F&F

Not looking for any trades specifically other than maybe a cut rifled medium palma or varmint contour 6.5 Blank (bartlein, krieger, brux, etc) or Manners/Mcmillan/AG stock for a Tikka CTR. Not really looking for anything else specifically but if you have something in mind feel to PM me.

20201217_153355.jpg
20201217_153339.jpg
20201217_153409.jpg
20201217_153419.jpg