• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: March 5-42x56 FML-TR1 (D42HV56WFIML) ** PRICE LOWERED **

ormandj

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2009
TX
I have a March 5-42x56 with the illuminated FML-TR1 reticle I'd like to sell. I purchased this to try out a high magnification scope (never owned one). It's never been mounted on a rifle, just set in lower rings next to other scopes to do comparisons. It does have the excellent locking turrets, it's model: D42HV56WFIML

There are very faint marks from the lower rings, which I've taken pictures of for full transparency. No marks on top, as upper rings were never attached. I have a jig I've made with lower rings to compare scopes in, and I guess I need to add some painters tape. :)

With all that in mind, I'll sell it for $3400, shipped and insured with UPS or Fedex (your choice), due to the light ring marks and the original box having one corner that was taped (this is how I received it). See here for Eurooptic's listing. All accessories are included, to include owner's manual, flip caps, normal caps, adjustment tool for zero, manuals, battery (installed), and magnification throw lever.

IMG_3221.jpeg
IMG_3222.jpeg
IMG_3223.jpeg
IMG_3224.jpeg
IMG_3225.jpeg
IMG_3226.jpeg
IMG_3227.jpeg
IMG_3228.jpeg
IMG_3229.jpeg
IMG_3230.jpeg
IMG_3231.jpeg
IMG_3232.jpeg
IMG_3233.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been eyeing that scope all year. I’m selling a new high master March scope because I want this scope. Hopefully mine sells quickly!

Reactions: ormandj
I have been eyeing that scope all year. I’m selling a new high master March scope because I want this scope. Hopefully mine sells quickly!

I hope so too! Good luck with your sale. Feel free to PM any questions you have, I'm happy to discuss the scope with you even if you don't end up purchasing, I strongly believe in sharing information, especially on scopes that are near impossible to find in-person to check out.

I'm getting lots of great questions via PM, feel free to keep them coming! I'm always happy to talk scopes with anyone who's interested.

Dropping price to $3400. This scope retails for $4200; you’re not going to find it this low again.

Yes, the lower price includes shipping/insurance via Fedex or UPS, had a few questions about this.