• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Matrix Pro 2

Mormegil87

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 21, 2013
    The Frozen Tundra
    Picked up a Matrix Pro 2 to see how I'd like it. Just not my thing. So my loss is your gain. Only mounted up and dry fired a few times. Comes with everything from the factory. It is the standard butt stock assembly.

Price is $1500 shipped.

Attachments

• 20240319_145213.jpg
      20240319_145213.jpg
      129.2 KB · Views: 181
    Last edited:
    I believe it has the light butt stock with the weight relief cuts. However it came with the aluminum bag rider.
    It looks like it is the standard buttstock. The one I just got was ordered as the competition(lightweight) butt stock and came with the 3d printed parts and no quick adjust wheels. Awesome chassis, good luck with the sale.

Reactions: Rob01
    It looks like it is the standard buttstock. The one I just got was ordered as the competition(lightweight) butt stock and came with the 3d printed parts and no quick adjust wheels. Awesome chassis, good luck with the sale.

Thank you for clarifying that. I'll update the post.