• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: Maxpedition pack (both eberlestock packs sold)

NYresq

Jack Booted Thug
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2006
Long Island, NY
I am moving and want to clear out some unused backpacks I have. All look new. Prices include shipping in CONUS. Email is best- Resqczar "at" aol "dot" com

Eberlestock G4 Operator. Dry earth color. ***SOLD***
Brand new, never used, never even been outside. $325 shipped in CONUS.

This backpack was never used. I bought this bag with the intention of using it for a hunting trip and went a different route with the load out. Its brand new, never left the house, never been loaded, and the frame stays have never been adjusted. Its lived in my closet ever since I took it out of the box.
The G4 operator is Eberlestock’s premier military backpack with the built in scabbard for a rifle. The bag also includes the removeable top cover for the rifle scabbard that is fully adjustable for the length of the rifle. The pack also has an integrated pull out rain cover that protects the whole pack in bad weather. If you know about Eberlestock, you know what the G4 can do.

2iw23dj.jpg

xpveds.jpg

Eberlestock F3 Halftrack. Coyote Color. ***SOLD***
Lightly used, no rips, no damage, excellent condition. $200 Shipped in CONUS.

I used this as a travel backpack for a few trips and it has been cared for very well. No rips, no tears, no issues anywhere on it. It makes a great three day pack and the suspension system is the same as Eberlestock’s big bags. The straps and belt are fully padded and adjustable for torso size. Lots of mole to attach anything anywhere, and the side pockets can hold the large size hydration packs with room to spare. The main compartment has a flip up shelf to separate the main compartment into two parts. The main compartment also has several pockets to hold smaller items. The bottom has an integrated pull out storm cover to protect the pack from bad weather. I found this pack to fit perfectly in airplane overhead bins. I detached the belt as I found it was comfortable enough without it.

9uoxap.jpg

mbiywj.jpg

fjeosg.jpg

Maxpedition Falcon II. Khaki color.
Used one time, no rips, no stains, like new condition. $85 shipped
I bought this bag thinking it would be perfect for a range bag. Maxpedition bags are built like a tank. By the time I finished loading in everything I wanted, I found it was just a bit too small. It got used one time for a day trip to the city for which it was perfect. But I never seem to need it for that anymore so its got to go! Its got several pockets and dividers, plus its got mole strips all over to attach just about anything else. It has a sleeve for a bladder with the top mounted Velcro flap to run the tube out. It would be perfect for a day bag, or an EDC bag.

2j2b2ue.jpg

2dcbjwj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Estes640