• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics [WTS] Meopta Optika6 1-6x24 FFP MIL MRAD-2 $550OBO

TMD

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2019
San Jose, CA
Vortex Ranger and both ADM Recon mounts are sold and no longer available.

Up for sale are two scopes and two ADM mounts. Scopes and mounts are offered separately but if you buy a scope and mount together I'll toss in a small discount. Both scopes are basically brand new, installed in the mounts but never fired. Please see below for details.

scopes0.jpg

Meopta Optika6 1-6x24mm RD FFP with 0.15 MIL adjustments and illuminated MRAD-2 reticle (SKU 653558): Essentially BNIB, mounted but never fired before I decided to go with a different LPVO. Turrets are 0.15 MIL adjustments and locking on both the elevation and windage. Comes with throw lever, scope caps, illumination battery (installed and tested working) and all accessories and manuals in the original box.

$550 OBO with shipping, tracking and full insurance included. First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by timely comms gets priority. I accept most forms of discrete electronic payment including Paypal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp, as well as mailed USPS MOs; if you have no recent feedback or are new I reserve the right to require a USPS MO.

Will consider trades only toward the following items (with cash on either side as appropriate):
- Sage EBR PMRI chassis (black, M14, standard or heavy barrel)
- Sage EBR chassis (M1 Garand, any color or stock)
- Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 Mil-Dot Zero Stop NAVSPEC

Attachments

• scopes1.jpg
    scopes1.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 97
  • scopes2.jpg
    scopes2.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 88
  • scopes3.jpg
    scopes3.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 69
  • scopes4.jpg
    scopes4.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 73
  • scopes5.jpg
    scopes5.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 118
  • scopes6.jpg
    scopes6.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
TTT, ADM Recon 20MOA sold. Optika6, Vortex, and ADM Recon 0MOA still available.