• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD: MK Machining Scope Turret Magnifier 34mm

kevad68

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
Went with these thinking it would help with seeing my dialing as my eyes get worse. Unfortunately the diopter lenses included are not strong enough now so I'm just going to Christmas Tree reticles on my scopes and doing holds most the time now.

Used a few times but includes all diopter inserts.

2 - for 30mm tube SOLD
1 - for 34mm tube - SOLD

$23 shipped each, $20 each if you combine more than one. (They go for $30 and shipping new).

Attachments

• SAM_3746.JPG
    SAM_3746.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Went with these thinking it would help with seeing my dialing as my eyes get worse. Unfortunately the diopter lenses included are not strong enough now so I'm just going to Christmas Tree reticles on my scopes and doing holds most the time now.

I'm keeping the fifth one I bought cause it's already mounted/used, but selling these 4 new ones I never used.

2 - for 30mm tube
2 - for 34mm tubes SOLD

$23 shipped each, $20 each if you combine more than one. (They go for $30 and shipping new).

View attachment 7421257
Have you considered bifocal shooting glasses? They make with up to 3.0 x.

Reactions: kevad68 and STex