• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS - Mk13 Mod 5 LRI

nn8734

NN8734
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 26, 2013
    NA
    Sold Shipped and Insured to your FFL | PayPal FF | No Trades

Selling my Mk13 Mod 5 rifle, built by Long Rifles Inc. Rifle is a laser and loves 190 and 220 SMKs. Have taken it to 1200 yards several times without any difficulty hitting 2/3 ipsc targets. Rifle was shot with suppressor 95% of the time.

Round Count, current barrel: 234

Included
    • Assembled Rifle (AICS chassis, MARS rail, barreled action) [ scope, rings, bipod, spigot mount as seen in first pic are not included ]
    • Four 5-round AICS magazines - .300 win mag
    • Reinforced Rifle Case (will be acquired prior to shipping)
    Specs
    • Action: Remington 700 long action, serial prefix: A
    • Extractor: Sako
    • Barrel: Lilja Mk13 mod 5 4-groove, 1:10 RH twist; finished length is 26.5”
    • Chamber: Mk248 Mod 1
    • Muzzle and Contouring: Mk13 Mod 5 spec target crown, contoured for Mk11 mod 0 suppressor
    • Trigger: Trigger Tech Special with bolt release, pull weight is 2.5 lbs.
    • Chassis: Accuracy International AICS 2.0 in FDE (purchased back in 2009)
    • Scope Base: Remington MARS 20 MOA
    Weight: 15.3 lbs

Build Information
    • Action: Blueprinted by Velocity Plus (Las Vegas)
    • Chambering and Contouring: LRI chambered and contoured barrel to accept Mk11 Mod 0 suppressor
    • Chassis Installation: Installed by LRI, all fasteners torqued to spec
    Load Data and Records
    • Available to the buyer. Rifle was fed a load consisting of 190/220 smk, H1000, fed 215M LRPs, Federal mil case (HS 07 and 14)
    PM me for more information, pictures etc. For those with IPhones, I am willing to do a facetime call and give a virtual tour of the rifle.

Last edited: