• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: MPA DS9 2011 - Hybrid Stainless & Blue - PRICE DROP

hacabrera071

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2019
McAllen, TX
Up for sale is a brand new, never fired MPA DS9 2011 - Hybrid Stainless & Blue. This handgun is configured in the following manner:
-Model: Co-Witness optics ready Trijicon (just mount your SRO and you are good to go!)
-Aluminum Aggressive grip
-Medium trigger length
-Trigger color: blue
-Beavertail: Grip Safety
-2 MBX mags and MPA carrying case included.
-Trigger pull reads 2lbs & 9oz.

I just picked this up today after 16 weeks of wait time, but, unfortunately I have to let it go as I'll go in a different direction here (gotta recoup some cash to finish up a home remodeling project)... The texture and feel of the handgun is like nothing I had seen before, its not just beautiful, but the precision fit of all the elements is astonishing!

If you order this from MPA you'll end up with a 3400 dollars bill and about 14 to 16 week wait time... Skip the wait time, save some money and buy this baby for 2,700 shipped FFL to FFL. Payment would be discreet PPFF/Venmo/CashApp, but I can also take Check & Money Order (handgun ships after payment clears!).

Open to FaceTime calls with serious buyers in case they want to see the handgun before purchasing. NOTE: Serial number has been obfuscated in the pictures, but then again, I'm available for verification calls/video calls if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_8687 Copy.JPG
    IMG_8687 Copy.JPG
    741.5 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_8686 Copy.JPG
    IMG_8686 Copy.JPG
    898.6 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_8688 Copy Copy.JPG
    IMG_8688 Copy Copy.JPG
    769.3 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_8684.jpg
    IMG_8684.jpg
    881.8 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_8689.jpg
    IMG_8689.jpg
    845.9 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Free bump for an excellent guy and an excellent 2011. Have one of these and it’s a dream to shoot with out stepping up to an Atlas.

IMG_2141.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: hacabrera071
Up for sale is a brand new, never fired MPA DS9 2011 - Hybrid Stainless & Blue. This handgun is configured in the following manner:
-Model: Co-Witness optics ready Trijicon (just mount your SRO and you are good to go!)
-Aluminum Aggressive grip
-Medium trigger length
-Trigger color: blue
-Beavertail: Grip Safety
-2 MBX mags and MPA carrying case included.
-Trigger pull reads 2lbs & 9oz.

I just picked this up today after 16 weeks of wait time, but, unfortunately I have to let it go as I'll go in a different direction here (gotta recoup some cash to finish up a home remodeling project)... The texture and feel of the handgun is like nothing I had seen before, its not just beautiful, but the precision fit of all the elements is astonishing!

If you order this from MPA you'll end up with a 3400 dollars bill and about 14 to 16 week wait time... Skip the wait time, save some money and buy this baby for 2,700 shipped FFL to FFL. Payment would be discreet PPFF/Venmo/CashApp, but I can also take Check & Money Order (handgun ships after payment clears!).

Open to FaceTime calls with serious buyers in case they want to see the handgun before purchasing. NOTE: Serial number has been obfuscated in the pictures, but then again, I'm available for verification calls/video calls if needed.