• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS Mystery Ranch Spear Assault & Prototype SKD Pig

VaderRubiconJK

I was reasonable until forced to be unreasonable
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2018
Nowhere somewhere between WA & WY
Well the time has come to separate with some of the personal gear I have been saving for SHTF.
Both of these items are somewhere rare and very unique.

Payment will be PayPal F/F or G/S add 4%

Due to scammers taking images from forums like this one and creating fake listings on armslist, I will only text pics to interested buyers

SKD Pig Plate Carrier, Large
Coyote front, Multicam back
Prototype supplied to high profile industry professional for evaluation and testing
Has a few non standard options he asked for, HD color matched buckles, full upper front Velcro, both types of cummerbunds.
Asking $350 shipped

Mystery Ranch Spear Assault
Build date of 2018, Contract and NSN numbered internal tag, contract only printed fitting instructions on adjustable yoke, 3/4” multicam webbing used selectively as specified by requirements
Actual unissued Socom contract pack in multicam, not the commercial Blackjack 50
Condition is like new, only handled and used for fittings
Comes as issued with contract specific MLF frame, all straps, super rare contract numbered nsn tagged removable internal radio sleeve, plate carrier bolsters, and removable lid
This is exceedingly rare to be seen on the open market, these are part of the real deal spec ops gunfighter’s load out. I have only seen two for sale, both on eBay international, one sold for $1300+ USD minus radio sleeve and bolsters, the other was a stripped pack, no frame for $850.
I hate to let this go but it’s finally time.
Asking $1000 shipped