• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS National Security Safe (Denver Area)

CCRBUM

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2009
National Security safe for sale. Doesn’t had the shelves with the notches for rifles but will still hold plenty of them. Guy I got it from used it for holding important records and family stuff. I can drive a little ways but not 3 hours unless you wanna help with gas. Located in Castle Rock, Co a little south of Denver. Has some scratches on it but other wise works fine and is intact. Looking for $450.
AC13B505-FF64-4013-9008-C284E503347C.jpeg
2EB8ADDF-2B17-436B-A455-AEEF8B57F8EC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgunner
you might want to mention model number so people have an idea what you're selling.

Copy. I’ll try to find it when I get home in the morning.

Internal dimensions are 22”x22”x58”
External dimensions are 24”x24”x61”

I cannot find the model number anywhere on it.

That’s not an American Security safe. It’s a National Security made by Liberty Safes. National Security is their nicer line. I believe this one would have been known as the Classic 24.

National Security of this time was a very well made safe. The plate doors alone are a standout.

Reactions: babyguppy
Ahh good catch! I’ll correct the post. Thank you.