• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Near Manufacturing 20 moa scope base Sako TRG 22

wade2big

Two Star General
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
I have an excellent condition Near 20moa scope base for a SaKo TRG 22. Look at the lug pattern of the base in the photo and make sure it matches your TRG 22. There are two receiver patterns. The differences are obvious between the two. The screw hole spacing is the same for both. The last photo shows the difference.

$100 shipped as of 2-6-22

20E2B3C8-9C19-46AB-BEC8-5C4AA88C327B.jpeg
E1AADCEA-F0C5-4FBD-A4B2-4BFDBD469CCC.jpeg
DD23F067-7B02-4EC7-AC68-33AF68E15134.jpeg

Last edited:
Sombody needs this or the Sphur direct mount for a TRG in my other thread.

Dibs, lemme go check my TRG22 lug spacing. Did Near make this 20 MOA special for you? He only sells 25 or 45 MOA presently.

Dibs, lemme go check my TRG22 lug spacing. Did Near make this 20 MOA special for you? He only sells 25 or 45 MOA presently.
I bought this from a member a couple years ago who had it on his TRG 22 in .308. It didn’t fit mine as you can tell in the photos. I emailed Near (Richard) and asked about it and he explained to me what I posted in the ad. I just haven’t done anything with it until now. If it will fit your receiver it is a quality piece.

Looks it’s for older models vs. newer, mine has the same lug spacing as yours.

It is for an older TRG. Pre 2013 for sure. I do have a Sphur mount in another ad if that tickles you. These are the last of my TRG stuff.

Mine is to buy everything new…then see it for sale.