• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS:Nemo OMEN w/ Nightforce BEAST BIG PRICE DROP

kmontang

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2014
Dallas, TX
WTS: Nemo OMEN Recon. Specs in the first link below for the rifle. The rifle has 20-40 rounds through it, still in damn near like-new condition. No real scratches or scuffs, it has pretty much sat in the safe. I was pleasantly surprised by the recoil/lack thereof on this gun considering the caliber. Mounted on top is a NF BEAST 5-25 F1 that is in similar condition, link attached for specs on that as well. Scope and ring are attached by a nice set of Accu-tac rings. NO ORIGINAL BOX FOR RIFLE OR SCOPE. The whole package will ship in a Pelican hard case with the foam cut as pictured. The professional pictures are of this exact rifle, they were done after the only range trip this gun has had.

Asking $7500 shipped. Feel free to post any questions here or for any specific pictures/ angles. First public "I'll take it" wins. Im going to let it sit for a little while as a package before I split it up.

Attachments

• Image (6).png
    Image (6).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 240
  • Image (7).png
    Image (7).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 224
  • Image (5).png
    Image (5).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 181
  • Image (4).jpg
    Image (4).jpg