• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS New Larue 308 AR 18"

Sako man

profesional dilettante
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2012
    Galactic Sector ZZ9 Alpha Xray Plural.
    Hello fellow Hiders. I have a complete "New" Pristine Larue 308 up for grabs. Took it to sight in at the range and put two boxes of 168 FGMM through it, so only sight in. Super clean and not a scratch on her. Everything looks sparkling new on her. I have about $2k invested into just the rifle itself not including optic, bipod, mount etc.. From what I could tell the gun shoots great, this is my third Larue Ultimate kit and they have all shot great, and generally under an inch with match ammo, so it's accuracy will impress. The machining on these things is Swiss Watch level stuff!

Whats included you ask!

Larue large frame DPMS Ultimate Upper with 18" match barrel W/larue muzzle break.
    Go Ballistic DPMS pattern lower
    Giselle super match trigger, "super amazing trigger!"
    Magpul Prs fully adjustable stock
    3x 20 round magazines

All these components are high quality and the rifle will not let you down, it's operates perfectly smooth and looks awesome, got some cool comments on her when at the range. Attached is image below of group shot with one of these uppers shooting 168 Australian Outback with SMK's, so if you do your part these are very accurate uppers.

$1575 OBO shipped Lower 48

Bipod, Optic, Mount, Case not included. Might sell case for extra, ping me if interested.

Lo ballers, and Nigerian Princes will be ignored. Considering how clean this is I know I'm letting it go for too little. Have sold lots of things here and on Ebay and everyone is always happy as I only sell great stuff, so buy with confidence.

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• DSC01955.jpg
      DSC01955.jpg
      58.7 KB · Views: 314
    • DSC01958.jpg
      DSC01958.jpg
      49.5 KB · Views: 294
    • DSC01960.jpg
      DSC01960.jpg
      57.2 KB · Views: 247
    • DSC01961.jpg
      DSC01961.jpg
      57.8 KB · Views: 256
    • DSC01964.jpg
      DSC01964.jpg
      48.3 KB · Views: 258
    • DSC01965.jpg
      DSC01965.jpg
      80.8 KB · Views: 257
    • IMG_0553.jpg
      IMG_0553.jpg
      58.7 KB · Views: 126
    Last edited:
    Pm's answered. I might consider selling the case for added expense but Optic and base are not for sale. As well I am solid on price as it's already priced well below value, it's a killer deal.

Thanks

Last edited: