• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS New McMillan Mc3 Adjustable Stock

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
Have a new, never used McMillan Mc3 Adjustable Stock.

OD Green with McMillan Bottom Metal (Plastic), a bunch of LOP spacers, MDT plastic 308 Win magazine, coin, stickers, patches, and with the original box (not pictured).

I'm told the magazine is 8-rounds, and I will swap it out with a used MDT 223 (In FDE) 10-round mag, or a Magpul 308 10-round mag if the buyer prefers.

The stock did not come with action screws, so you will need to source those from Ace Hardware, Fastenal, Home Depot, etc.

This stock will take a Rem 700 compatible action, with a barrel contour up to a Remington Varmint contour. I'm told by McMillan that you can open up the barrel channel to a M24/M40 contour with no issues. Easy to do with sandpaper and a wooden dowel.

Stock is the same dimensions, weight, balance, and feel of the famous McMillan A5.

It has two studs up front, where you can add a McMillan or Accushot bipod rail, and there is a flush cup on the rear bottom. Has a 1" Decelerator style Buttpad.

The cheek piece is adjustable by loosening the two screws that hold the buttpad and LOP spacers.

I was going to to use this on my 40X 22LR trainer, but came into a McMillan A5 as I was waiting for this to deliver.

$395 shipped.

Cash, check, or money order only. No PayPal, Venmo, Western Union, etc.

IMG_20190706_093317400.jpg

Reactions: cornhusker86