• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS new SIG Sauer Kilo 3000 BDX 10x42 BINO $780

bachelorjack

Retired Pirate of Leisure
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    www.snipershide.com
    I can get a picture if you must have one on Sunday when I get home. I've been on this site a while.

These are new. Opened to verify they work. Have a lifetime warranty for whomever their current owner is. These were a brand new replacement pair from Sig for a used pair I bought then broke. So I'm positive how the warranty works.

Link to specs:

$780 PayPal FF

You have the box and everything that comes with it, and would you consider $750, which had me hooked, and thought that was going to be the asking price?

Yes. Box. All the new stuff.

If you want to come to my house and grab them. Sure. $750. But I don’t own the post office anymore. So I have to pay for shipping.

I have them listed for $750 elsewhere if you want to come grab them from the house. Hence your confusion.

I live in Texas and will take them. Please IM me your info and I'll go on and pay via PP and provide my address. I recently retired and set up camp in Ft Worth.

Mike

Thread crapping, especially in a 3 month old post, is not allowed. Do it again and you will be banned. Your posts are already on the radar as spam.

Last edited: