Accessories  WTS:##New Stuff Black Comtac V's on pg12##

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
I had a member contact me because he was coast guard and needed the TEP-200's. I've gone through TONS of PM's looking for him but absolutely cannot find his contact info. If anyone has any idea who this may be please let them/me know. I've spent an hour looking for his contact info because he expressed the need for the TEP-200 for work and I just plain can't find it though the thousands of PM"s I've got. I hate that i can't find it given the guy's role!

Reactions: uffduh

Christian gpr

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2020
I had a member contact me because he was coast guard and needed the TEP-200's. I've gone through TONS of PM's looking for him but absolutely cannot find his contact info. If anyone has any idea who this may be please let them/me know. I've spent an hour looking for his contact info because he expressed the need for the TEP-200 for work and I just plain can't find it though the thousands of PM"s I've got. I hate that i can't find it given the guy's role!

Here I am and thank you for thinking of me!!!

I'll happily buy a set of Tep-200's

Pm inbound

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
Everyone who has remitted payment has received tracking. People with individual orders had packages dropped today and people with multliple orders will have them dropped in the morning. Who else needs some? Have sets available and can ship same day!

Reactions: Christian gpr

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
I'm down to 4 sets of TEP-200's. Still have a good quantity of LEP-200's. Any takers?

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
LEP-200 ALL SOLD OUT.

Four sets of TEP-200 left

Last edited:

CIB2007

Rainbows and unicorns
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2018
Amarillo, TX
Just got comtac Vs, they are way better than my older set. So when you get another batch, I’ll take another set!

Reactions: Andrew1182

Rasyad

RC Innovation
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2017
Berkeley, California
I checked with Andrew and he gave me permission to post here. I decided to go with the TEP 200s so am selling my brand new set of Coyote Comtac 5 for the same $395 deal with free shipping.

Let's not clutter up Andrew's thread so please just PM me. First PM gets them. I can ship Saturday ( tomorrow)

I will edit this one post when they find a new home.

COMPATS ARE SOLD THANK YOU

Thanks,

Rasyad

Last edited:

goneballistic

Village Idiot
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
Utah
Do you have any Tep-200 left? I would like a pair and I think you have one left. If I counted right

Shadow_Warrior

Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2004
Tulsa Ok
I checked with Andrew and he gave me permission to post here. I decided to go with the TEP 200s so am selling my brand new set of Coyote Comtac 5 for the same $395 deal with free shipping.

Let's not clutter up Andrew's thread so please just PM me. First PM gets them. I can ship Saturday ( tomorrow)

I will edit this one post when they find a new home.

Thanks,

Rasyad

PM Sent
I will take these!

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
SOLD OUT OF EVERYTHING

I’ve added the last few buyers to the list and sent payment instructions. Those units will ship Monday. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
Tracking sent to everyone on the list. They'll drop tomorrow. Thanks again.

Lance Darkhorse

Darkhorse
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jun 12, 2020
    Can you get the lanyard to go with these I got set of the 200 from you but would like to hear my coms

Qazwsx

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 19, 2017
    USA
    Anyone who bought multiple sets and aren’t needing all of them, hit me up. Tep or lep doesn’t matter

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 7, 2018
    Can you get the lanyard to go with these I got set of the 200 from you but would like to hear my coms

I've hit a dry spell. Hoping for some stuff next month. I've basically told him I will take any and all Comtac, TEP, and LEP items.

cjs88

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 7, 2020
    TEXAS
    Willing to sell the LEP200 pair I bought if anyone is interested. Same price as OP, pm if interested.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Would be interested in a set of Peltor Comtac Defenders (sans comm lead) in Coyote please........

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 7, 2018
    I've got 10 sets of Comtac V's inbound that should hit wed/thurs. Single comms feed, nato wiring, Coyote color, with headband. $400 shipped. Specific model number link pasted below. I started out trying to message individual buyers who had reached out but I'm just not willing to deal with everyone's drama. I'm sorry. For fucks sake one guy complained that the price went from $395 to $400.

I'm married and I have a 9 year old. If I want drama I can find it at home. This is a legit shooter forum. $400 shipped each. Brand new in box.

Thanks

**No payment necessary until the day of arrival on my end (Jan 20-21st ). I can accept paypal FF, Venmo, Zelle, or any variety of paper payment you want to send. If sending payment snailmail please let me know now and I'll provide info

1- Maelstrom tracking sent
    2- Das Horta tracking sent
    3- Cp3head
    4- D46 Infinity tracking sent
    5- ChiefSillyHorse tracking sent
    6- Wkarma tracking sent
    7- Gmark money order in mail
    8-inspcalahan tracking sent
    9-arshooter91 tracking sent
    10-arshooter91 tracking sent

Last edited:

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 7, 2018
    Damnit Horta, I told you that you didn't need to do that yet you overachiever. LoL.

Thanks. They will go out the day of, or potentially the day after, I receive them depending on the time. I think we've had enough transactions that you know I'm not going to burn you though, LoL.

• Love
    Reactions: TheHorta

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Great prices......thank you for the work on this.

No one really likes me enough to talk to me.

Any possibilities of Coyote Comtac V Defenders popping up in inventory?

I’ll talk to you, as we gently caress each other next to the dumpster behind a Friendly’s.

Reactions: NateSavannah

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 7, 2018
    Great prices......thank you for the work on this.

No one really likes me enough to talk to me.

Any possibilities of Coyote Comtac V Defenders popping up in inventory?

I had 20 sets but a contractor group bought all of them. How could I say no? These are less than you would would pay for hearing defenders on the open market but offer comms. Sure you don't want to snag a set?

Reactions: pmclaine

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 7, 2018
    I’ll talk to you, as we gently caress each other next to the dumpster behind a Friendly’s.
    Have you made your way to take care of those african kids yet? Or are you still there? Legit question since you never sent me any form of payment for the donation I offered......shifty. LoL

Reactions: TheHorta

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA

Friendly's I thought that was a business only up my way.....you been stalking me?

Can I plug the comm lead into this?

image.jpg

Been holding off buying a new phone until I get some quality ear pro.......

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I had 20 sets but a contractor group bought all of them. How could I say no? These are less than you would would pay for hearing defenders on the open market but offer comms. Sure you don't want to snag a set?

It's weird......I hate to admit it........but the presence of the comm lead......even if hidden inside the head band......might stimulate my OCD shit to the extent I don't get full satisfaction.

This really is a case of "It's not you......it's me"

Reactions: NateSavannah