Accessories  WTS:##New Stuff Black Comtac V's on pg12##

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
I've got 20 sets of black comtac V single feed comms inbound. Should have in hand by Tuesday at the latest. Going to start a list. They're proving harder and harder to get at these prices and I've seen an increase in cost that I'm passing directly along. I'll leave this list open until the day they arrive and then sell the remaining units bulk to a contract buyer. No payment due at all today. Just a gentleman's commitment. I'll follow up the day before or day of delivery to start collecting payments to ensure a quick turn around. I think I've got enough references at this point that everyone knows I'm not going to rip anyone off, LoL.

Specific 3M model number link below:

$425/set

1- Blutarsky - Paid - Tracking sent
2- tam4511 - Paid - Tracking sent
3- tam4511 - Paid - Tracking sent
4- tam4511 - Paid - Tracking sent
5- Shierscomm - Paid - Tracking sent
6- Shierscomm - Paid - Tracking sent
7- cp3head - Paid - Tracking sent
8-Off Forum Steve S
9- 1bamashooter -Paid - Tracking sent
10- Shadow_Warrior - Paid - Tracking sent
11- Shadow_Warrior - Paid - Tracking sent
12- Shadow_Warrior - Paid - Tracking sent
13- FrostyOk
14- Msd200 - Paid - Tracking sent
15- lr65 - Paid
16- Maelstrom - Paid - Tracking sent
17-Maelstrom - Paid - Tracking sent
18-Off Forum Steve S
19-ACP off Forum
20-ACP off Forum

Last edited:

Blutarsky

Afghansty
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2011
Colorado
I've got 20 sets of black comtac V single feed comms inbound. Should have in hand by Tuesday at the latest. Going to start a list. They're proving harder and harder to get at these prices and I've seen an increase in cost that I'm passing directly along. I'll give this post 48 hours and then sell the remaining units bulk to a contract buyer. No payment due at all today. Just a gentleman's commitment. I'll follow up the day before or day of delivery to start collecting payments to ensure a quick turn around. I think I've got enough references at this point that everyone knows I'm not going to rip anyone off, LoL.

$425/set

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

tam4511

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2018
Dallas, Texas
I've got 20 sets of black comtac V single feed comms inbound. Should have in hand by Tuesday at the latest. Going to start a list. They're proving harder and harder to get at these prices and I've seen an increase in cost that I'm passing directly along. I'll give this post 48 hours and then sell the remaining units bulk to a contract buyer. No payment due at all today. Just a gentleman's commitment. I'll follow up the day before or day of delivery to start collecting payments to ensure a quick turn around. I think I've got enough references at this point that everyone knows I'm not going to rip anyone off, LoL.

$425/set

1- Blutarsky
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
I'll take one

Reactions: Andrew1182

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
Damn it... Comon theme with me... Always a few days late ahaha.

Put me on the list for comtac V single brown please

Anything left in stock. Looking for a new set of earpros. Thanks in advance.

Would like some if you have any available still

I'm interested in a set of V's if you have any/get more.
See post above guys. Have sets inbound.

Andrew1182

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
Tracking sent to everyone who has paid. If you haven't paid please do so. Got two sets of these left. Who wants them?

Datsrboi

Ninja
PX Member
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2011
DFW,TX USA
I would like to be put down for one too please with single coms. I been sporting a Howard Leigh for 10 years now I think its time for me to get a real one.

Reactions: Andrew1182