• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD! New Tikka T3X Tactical in .223 Rem (similar to T3x CTR) - $1180 Shipped

reloader-1

Just a few more fps...
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2011
South Florida
Looking to sell my T3X Tactical in .223 (JRTXM112). Purchased new from EuroOptic, never shot! I’m now asking $1180 shipped, (dropped from $1650!) these are the specs:

https://www.eurooptic.com/Tikka-T3x-Tactical-223-Rem.aspx

photo:

1286BB9B-92B4-4D33-B533-8B3C2C294078.jpeg

and a stock photo

tikka-t3x-tac-rifle.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
How long of COAL will magazines accept?

@XTREM HTR16 - I’m not 100% certain, as I’ve never worked up a load for this rifle, but it’s the standard Tikka .223 synthetic magazine which means the COAL isn’t fantastic. New bottom metal would change that, and that was part of my plan for this build.

I’ll post photos this weekend as I went to the shop to pick it up, I figured no one would want to spend $1650 on a gun with no pictures!

A picture, as promised! (Happy to add more, it’s a brand new T3x but I’ll gladly take any and all angles).

I have an additional synthetic bottom metal that will be included (as shown).

B95-CB912-9-EF4-474-A-A9-DC-B0-CA27-F9463-B.jpg

This is my last drop, I can’t take it any lower.

This Tikka T3x comes with the same phosphatized finish as the Sako TRG, which is unique among T3X’s I believe (the CTR is blued).

$1180 Shipped!

Reactions: Bravo6
OK, reloader-1, I will take it at $1180 shipped. That is just too good a deal for me to pass up as a fellow Tikka fan.

Sending PM.