• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS NIB Auto-Ordnance 1911 A1 $600

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    sold This is a New In Box with all papers Auto Ordnance 1911 A1 .45 acp.. My own gun, purchased, then put in safe, never fired. I'll even throw in an extra magazine for a total of two. $625 shipped priority mail to your dealer...No Taxes, Free shipping, this is $100 cheaper than any other site on the internet.
    Description:

NEW Auto-Ordnance 1911A1 .45 ACP Matte Black Pistol

The Auto-Ordnance 1911BKO frame incorporates GI specs, and features a matte black finished frame, barrel, and slide. The carbon steel slide, sear, and disconnector are machined from solid bar stock, then heat treated properly to assure durability and long life over many thousands of rounds. The low-profile sights feature a blade front sight and a rear drift adjustable for windage. The grip is brown checkered plastic, with wood optional on the 1911BKOW model.

The 1911BKO is 100% made in the USA, and ships with one 7-round magazine. The BKO has a thumb safety, grip safety, and firing pin block.

Highlights:
    • G.I. Specs
    • Brown Checkered Plastic Grip
    • 5" Barrel
    • Thumb safety, grip safety, firing pin block
    Specifications
    Manufacturer: Auto-Ordnance
    Model: 1911A1
    Model Number: 1911BKO
    UPC: 602686251112
    Caliber: .45 ACP
    Capacity: 7+1
    Barrel Length: 5"
    Overall Length: 8.6"
    Weight: 39 Oz
    Finish: Black
    Condition: Factory New
    Type: Matte Black Pistol Semi-Automatic
    Sights: Blade front, rear adjustable for windage
    Frame: Steel
    Additional Feature: Not California Legal
    What's Included: New Firearm, Box, Manual, Auto-Ordnance's Warranty, (2) 7 Round Magazines
    Application: Everyday Carry, Hunting, Target Shooting, Home Defense, Personal Protection

DSCN4423.JPG
    DSCN4424.JPG
    DSCN4425.JPG
    DSCN4426.JPG

Last edited: