• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD: NIB Ezell PDT II Barrel Tuner

Gunfighter716

Got Bourbon?
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Gulf Breeze, FL
Posted this over in the Accessories PX, but figured some that regularly browses the rimfire section would be interested.

Just received the latest Ezell PDT II Tuner which I was planning on using on my Vudoo V-22 repeater, but decided to go with the ATS tuner instead so I can run my suppressor full-time. This comes with an adapter (installed in pic but can be removed) to use on 1/2x28 muzzle threads or you can have you barrel threaded 7/8x32 for a direct install (instructions/thread dimensions included). You can also contact Mike Ezell directly and get a 5/8x24 thread adapter if needed. Tuner weighs 5 oz and comes with setup instructions.

I paid $234 for the tuner + thread adapter, but only asking $205 shipped. Not interested in any trades at this time. Payment via PayPal F&F preferred.

Attachments

• 20201018_134021.jpg
    20201018_134021.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 178