• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: NIB S&B 3-12x50 and S&B / Premier Reticle Scope Cap - Clone Correct For M40A3/5/6

Werk125

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
I snagged a Premier Reticle 3-15, so I no longer have a need for this. The scope is NIB / never mounted.

I’m looking to break even on what I paid. The price has continued to climb on EO, so between the price increases and sales tax you should save at least $500 vs. buying one new.

For the scope only (does not include scope caps): $3625 shipped via UPS to the lower 48. If you’d like insurance, I’ll run the difference and add that on top.

For the scope caps: I’ll only offer these to whoever purchases the scope. We can discuss price, I just want to break even, but the front cap wasn’t necessarily cheap / is very tough to find.

No trades at this time. I prefer PP F&F or Zelle for payment. A normal check is also fine, I’d just need to wait for funds to clear prior to shipping. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• C8E278F1-D2F6-4A95-8492-0FA75A22761B.jpeg
    C8E278F1-D2F6-4A95-8492-0FA75A22761B.jpeg
    549.9 KB · Views: 201
  • 0DFFED3C-EA38-442E-856A-C3BED4D2418C.jpeg
    0DFFED3C-EA38-442E-856A-C3BED4D2418C.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 192
  • 86820E7D-2336-4D7B-A7B8-CA32FD17DE40.jpeg
    86820E7D-2336-4D7B-A7B8-CA32FD17DE40.jpeg
    557 KB · Views: 201
  • 44E0F670-A1A6-40C7-A38E-18695971A269.jpeg
    44E0F670-A1A6-40C7-A38E-18695971A269.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Congrats on snagging a Premier 3-15, my favorite scope, even though lots of people think they are broken to start.

Thanks. I really liked the idea of going with a “lesser known” optic that was still correct for an A5. I heard the parallax turret is prone to issues, so we’ll see how it holds up.

Thanks. I really liked the idea of going with a “lesser known” optic that was still correct for an A5. I heard the parallax turret is prone to issues, so we’ll see how it holds up.

Mine is a ST not that it matters but it does.

I don't even know if my parallax works and it may even "wander" as I fire, still though it hits and is a pleasure to get behind.

Maybe that says more about the rifle than the scope, both together are what I consider my "go to" for classes and when I want to remove "gear" from the variable possibility.

Reactions: Werk125
I've been told that some units are still using the 3-15's on their A6's as well as other rifles like the M110's.

Reactions: Werk125
There were two parallax knobs. One marked and one not and from I recall reading the unmarked was more problematic. That’s what I have. Also read to torque the badger rings toward the lower end of the spec and you’d never have an issue. I have mine at 15 in lbs. some suggest lower.

I have a premier usmc marked s&b and it took me a lot longer to find the 22mil single turn gen 2 mildot than the s&b. The premier was cheaper by a good bit, though! Most of the premiers I found were either the double turn or the 14mil single turn. GLWS.

Reactions: pmclaine
There were two parallax knobs. One marked and one not and from I recall reading the unmarked was more problematic. That’s what I have. Also read to torque the badger rings toward the lower end of the spec and you’d never have an issue. I have mine at 15 in lbs. some suggest lower.

I have a premier usmc marked s&b and it took me a lot longer to find the 22mil single turn gen 2 mildot than the s&b. The premier was cheaper by a good bit, though! Most of the premiers I found were either the double turn or the 14mil single turn. GLWS.
Copy that. Mine is unmarked, and I heard that was the one with problem as well. Good to know on the torque spec. That’s solid you found a premier usmc marked S&B. I knew they were floating around out there, but I gave up looking after a couple of years.

Back up for sale. Non paying buyer on GB…. $3,600 shipped and insured for the scope (excludes scope caps).