• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: NIB TACOPS Delta-51 Surgeon action in 6.5 creed

EazyID

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Boise, ID
    So the fiancee says I'm being ridiculous for buying an MRAD, 2 Tacops rifles, and a PVS-27 in a 12 month span....so...deciding to sell this one. My 2nd Tacops (MF-51, which I fell in love with in the Tacops thread) is about to be barreled up

So.. here it is: NIB TACOPS Delta-51 in 6.5 Creed, 22" barrel. 9/16" x 24 class 3A thread.

Never fired, chambered, or even had scope rings mounted.

- Badger forward NV mount with both side rails
    - New, green-T Matching 34mm Leup Rings from Mike
    - NIB TACOPS cheekpad
    - NIB TACOPS drag bag
    - New AI mag as delivered
    - No Pelican case YET, but will include one. I'll buy whichever color you want (I assume black or OD) without foam and pack the rifle and drag bag in it with bubble wrap.

$7,600 shipped & insured CONUS to your FFL. I think this is fair considering the extras - And this is a Brand-new rifle.

Paypal f&f, Venmo, or Zelle preferred but postal M.O. ok too.

**Interested trades: High end optics (Steiner M7, S&B 5-25 or 5-45 GRID, NF ATACR 7-25 Mil-XT, etc..), and Night Vision, OD Green Tavor x95, B&T APC10**

Mike R. knows me well and will vouch for myself and the rifle - and he knows I'm putting it up.

Right Barrel.jpgLeft Barrel.jpgRightX.jpg20211108_140130_resized.jpgNV Mount.jpgTarget.jpgTarget2x.jpgMisc.jpg20211121_215555.jpg
    20211121_215613.jpg

Last edited:
    do you have a pic of the LHS and RHS full length of rifle?

I have an almost identical one that is probably only a couple months out. Only difference is barrel length. Mine will be a bit shorter.
    Someone will love this!!

I would do very bad things to own this rifle. This is my dream rile! Another baby on the way, house reno's and a new Desert Tech and Impact build are standing in my way! :cry:

Dude, you are going to be so happy with this. The only problem is that once you own one, you have to own another. I speak from experience.

Reactions: HenryTheAce