• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: NIB Versa Pod Bipod w/2 mounts

LOS

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2005
((( SOLD )))

The bipod was recently purchased to use on a Bell & Carlson A5 stock but I decided to go with a completely different set-up. This is the Versa Pod Model 50 Super Short Bipod w/ Pan & Tilt, Cant Friction Lock, and Rubber Feet. Adjusts from 5" to 7" fully extended. The Model 50 is the lightest of the 50 Series but just like all Versa-Pods still has the same rugged design and ease of use. The patented tool-less friction controls allow the bipod to be precisely positioned and locked in place. The knobs can also be adjusted to allow slight movement for following moving targets. The legs have rubber feet that deploy and extend from 5 inches to 7 inches. I am offering the bipod with (2) two new Universal Mounting Adapters (flat top and curved top mounts). The Versa Pod and Adapters have not been mounted on a stock. These are all New items in pristine condition.

Price: $110 shipped ConUS USPS Priority Delivery w/ Tracking. I will accept payment by PPf&f or USPS MO. First to post "I'll Take It" followed by a forum PM gets the Bipod and Adapters. For questions or additional information please feel free to contact me via PM or email.

PLEASE NOTE: The Items are also listed on ARFCOM Forum.

Here are a few photos of the items taken 28FEB2021..:

Last edited:
((( SOLD ))) TTT with a lower price. Now $110 shipped ConUS. ((( SOLD )))

Last edited: