• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Nice PVS-14 Thin-filmed Autogated Green- Complete Set-Up!

1911hombre

Old School
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 13, 2019
    East Central Minnesota
    About a year ago I decided to dip a toe into the NV pool. Although super cool and fun and useful, I have found that I don't use it much, and even though I hate to see it go, I have decided to sell as I need money for bike parts. So not looking for any trades.
    I am the third owner of this PVS-14; all owners were long time forum members. The first owner sold it in February 2022; the second owner traded it to me a coupe months later. I can provide "chain-of-custody" info to serious buyers. Very nice green tube with a couple small spots out by the edge. It is a two-battery unit. Works absolutely great. Complete kit including metal padded can, zipper pouch, compass unit, extra battery end housing, two J-arms, amber filter, weapon mount, operator's manual, a couple extra helmet shrouds, lens paper, demist shield, sacrificial lense, and skull crusher head mount. All this is part of the original kit, "issued but unfielded" according to original seller. Second owner said he had about an hour of run time on it; I probably have two hours of time on it.
    Also includes Ops Core FAST bump helmet in L/XL with 4D Tactical Zero G Lux liner pads with gel, TNVC Base Jump Lanyard (Wilcox), TNVC Mohawk Gen 2 counterweight, Surefire IR helmet light, Peltor XPI ear pro/ BT comm units with Peltor Gel cups, Norotos Rhino II mount. In addition package includes a minty 3x magnifier with case, and a Larue padded case for -14. Original pads for helmet included.
    First seller sale thread here: More Info
    $2600 shipped / insured. PayPal F&F preferred.
    IMG_2520.jpg
    IMG_2521.jpg
    IMG_2522.jpg
    IMG_2523.jpg
    IMG_2524.jpg
    IMG_2525.jpg
    IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2527.jpg
    IMG_2528.jpg
    IMG_2529.jpg
    IMG_2530.jpg

Last edited:
    Nice upgrades to that kit!
    I was the second owner, bought from Cory T from Gunsite when they were clearing stuff out.

Phenonenal price for all you are getting here.

My fun money has another destination or I would be snagging this back in a heartbeat.

Nice upgrades to that kit!
    I was the second owner, bought from Cory T from Gunsite when they were clearing stuff out.

Phenonenal price for all you are getting here.

My fun money has another destination or I would be snagging this back in a heartbeat.
    Yeah, I'll probably kick myself, but with the late spring up here I've got some riding to do before frost in about four months. ( We love it here. Really.)

Reactions: powdahound76