• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Night Optics D-760-3AG

noeesp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2010
Houston, Texas
Purchased this unit new quite a few years ago. I am the original owner. This is a Gen 3 night vision optic that functions perfectly with no issues to date. It has a few scratches and some wear on the serial number plate. I have tried to accurately show the condition in the pictures. Only reason for the sale is that I am using thermals exclusively now and this will just sit in my safe. It is time for someone else to enjoy it. I have killed many hogs with this rig. I am asking $old. I will ship anywhere in the continental US. Insurance will be extra and at the buyers expense. I have insured other items of this value for some where around 30-35 dollars just to give you a reference. I am not interested in any trades at this time. First to post I will take it gets it. Buy with confidence I only buy and sell quality items in great condition as I take good care of my stuff.

Attachments

• tempImageqeSgoD.png
    tempImageqeSgoD.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 186
  • tempImageDQCzt3.png
    tempImageDQCzt3.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 176
  • tempImageceXFng.png
    tempImageceXFng.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 157
  • tempImageElKXrM.png
    tempImageElKXrM.png