• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS Nightforce 30mm untimount

Moof

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2009
Celestine Indiana
Nightforce unimount. $150 shipped CONUS
20190925_171432.jpg

*HEADS UP* He hasn’t posted in over 8 years and posted two sub-$200 items in one night way under market value. He’s insisting on only money orders, likely a scam.

Like I said in our PM, I've had to put things on hold because getting married, having 4 kids, building a house is more important to me than shooting and Hide. I assure you I am no scam simply because I dont do gay pal or other electric crap. Since when is being old school a crime? I even gave you my personal phone number for any questions or concerns you would have. Others on here can speak for me and will agree I'm gtg. Maybe just give me a call first before you make accusations...

You just sent the message 45 minutes ago after no response all day yesterday. My apologies if you’re legit. I literally almost got scammed for a scope with someone who hadn't posted in 10 years.

To me: not posting in over 8 years, only posting to the EE and then only requesting essentially cash is a huge red flag to me and hopefully anyone. I wasn’t worried about you, I was worried that your account was hacked.

I’ll pull off my public comments and we can discuss privately. Thanks.
Not cash but a check of some sort is what I preferred. Back in the day, a whole 8 yrs ago, I only excepted postal mo. Selling things that are cheaper than market value isnt bad.. just passing along some good deals to maybe help others save some coin. Now that things are slowing down and I'm unpacking "hobby" boxes, I'll be on here more.