• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD [WTS] Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 F1 MOA XT

CMB6o5

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2022
Colorado
I'm selling an extremely lightly used ATACR 5-25. This is the new MOA version of the XT reticle. It has 19 rounds of 223 and 5 rounds of 6mm ARC on it. This comes with everything it came with in the box as pictured below. There are two tiny, tiny specks in the finish also pictured below, but the thing looks brand new and basically is brand new. Glass is pristine.

It's currently mounted in a standard height ADM Recon QD mount. I also have a set of Vortex Precision Matched Rings (1.00" height) I can sell with the scope as pictured below. Can be sold with or without rings/mount.

Looking for $2300 with mount/rings or $2200 just the scope shipped. PayPal F&F or PayPal goods and services (buyer pays fee), Zelle, or Venmo works for me. Please reach out if you're interested! I'm happy to provide any additional information or pictures.

Attachments

• Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 48
  • Left Side.jpg
    Left Side.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49
  • Top View.jpg
    Top View.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49
  • Right Side with Windage Capped.jpg
    Right Side with Windage Capped.jpg