• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS Nightforce NXS 2.5-10X42 C461.

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,
Well, I've been bitten by the NRL22 comps. bug. I needed to step up on my glass for my two rifles. Offering up two NXS's. This one had been used on my CZ455, for maybe 300 rounds.

Glass is perfect, No Damage, No ring marks. Scope was properly mounted into Nightforce rings. Scope includes everything from the factory as well as a set of Tenebreax lens covers which includes their ARD for the objective. Yours for $1600.00 shipped to your lower 48 AO. PayPal F&F for payment, or you must add 4% to cover their charge to me. First to post that your taking it, TRUMPs all other comms. Cross Posted. Box on the left, one on the right has been sold. No trades Thank you.

#########Will Trade towards a NF BEAST, C448 or C567. Obviously + Cash on my end.############## LRI just sent me notice that my .338 Spectre has been shipped! I need to scope that build too.

Last edited:
Reactions: tasty_chicken
MIL-R...... Actually. It was pretty easy ??

Last edited:
Bump. Let’s try $1550.00 Shipped. This is a very good price which includes the Tenebreax caps and the ARD!

⬆️ Let’s sell this one. $1500.00 shipped. If you can tell its been used, you have better eyes than I do. This is a steal.....

Trade for a Mk5 HD 5-25 H59? With some cash on your end