• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Noveske Ghetto Blaster .300 blk in Sniper Grey NIB

Brushout

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hey people,

I hate to sell this but I’m sure I will never shoot it. I am planning a cabin build in the spring and need to off load a lot of kit that I dont need or want anymore. Figured I'd try here for a little before going to GB. I hate buying and selling on there now because of the taxes/fees etc. But anyway...

This is a Noveske Ghetto Blaster in sniper grey. Its pretty much the same things as a Honey Badger by Q if you are not aware what it is. I have not shot it, its listed as NIB. I bought it directly from a Noveske dealer a couple years ago with plans of grandeur but never finished these plans as usual. Comes with everything as new. I never registered it. The reg card is shown. I have taken plenty of pics but if you need more, just send me a PM with your cell and I'll take whatever pics you need. This lower has the "Ghetto Blaster" roll mark and has a pretty low serial number. Serial number is shown in the pics.

I did order a Sig Tango 1-6 LPVO in grey to match and there are some pics showing it. HOWEVER, the asking price is just for the gun...NO SCOPE, NO MOUNT, NO SUPPRESSOR, etc. Just what came with it from the factory. It does have some flip up sights, PMAG, hat and swag. There is even a pack of gummies in there that it shipped with. i have no idea why, but it does. If you would like to work a trade or a deal on everything, I can do that too. Just shoot me a PM.

Asking $3850 shipped for now. Not really trying hard to sell, but I figured I'd toss it out there and see if theres any interest. I am also open to trades, full or partial just depends on what you have. Not sure what I want/need, but always looking for glass (H59, or T3). Could also work a partial trade for a Vortex 1-10 or other LVPO, need 34mm mounts, typical AI crap, ammo...as for payment, I take USPS money orders, bank checks, Zelle, Venmo, etc. I will ship fedex to your dealer once payment has been cleared. Your FFL needs to accept from me or its an extra $40 for my FFL to send it.

Please PM if you have direct questions and I will respond there.

Thanks for looking.
n4.jpg
n5.jpg
n6.jpg
n7.jpg
n8.jpg
n2.jpg
N1.jpg