• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Nvision Halo XRF BNIB!

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,
Brand New Halo XRF. Purchased 10/21/23 from EuroOptic. Has not been used! It has the BOBRO mount installed, and of course includes everything that came along with the scope. I’d return it to EuroOptic, but I’m outside of the return window. I’m only selling it as I have moved up the the EOTECH ELR Clipon.
Yours to your door for $8K. Always interested in trades. Send me your ideas. This is a steal, and you have a full warranty of 5 years.
Pics will be texted to interested parties.
Thanks for looking,
ST42

Possible trades, no order of preference.
CNDV-24LR
NGAL’s
PVS31’s
EOTECH ClipNV-LR
ZCO 4-20
RAPTAR S

Last edited:
Adding to the list of possible trades,
AI AXSA Bought one so its off the list.

Last edited:
Let’s try $7500 + half the shipping to your AO. Pristine unit 5 years of warranty, and a killer deal.

Reactions: kylongshot
Everyone loves pics, so here they are. I had forgotten that I purchased and installed the following upgraded eyeguard ring and Trijicon shuttered eyecup,

Of course it has the BOBRO mount too,

List of pretty good, and useful accessories. I will not go any lower on this one.

DaDAgSB.jpg

9RRZdKQ.jpg

4Wu5FUR.jpg