• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS NX8 1-8 C599 Mil/Gov $ shipped

Berettap

Private
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2022
Missouri
I am selling my C599 Mil/Gov exclusive Nightforce NX8 1-8 with capped elevation turret and FC-Mil reticle. This is the Military/Government model LPVO that you had to be mil/gov to purchase directly. I am the original owner. It has the capped elevation turret. I shot it a few times and loved it. It mostly sat. It was mounted in a Nightforce mount torqued to Nightforce specification and at one time it was also mounted in a Badger mount. It has ring marks associated with it being used, see pictures. There is a small scratch on one of the caps. Never abused. Everything works great. I recently bought the exact same NX8 only with the other reticle so I need to sell this one. PayPal Friends and Family preferred. I am asking $ shipped Priority with insurance. Thank you.

Last edited:
Perhaps due to me being a new member with no feedback yet there has been little interest (understandably so), I decided to remove this listing.

Thank you.

Last edited:
That is a factor as well! There has been some pretty good interest in these looking at the recent sales so I took a chance. Looks like I was battling both factors.

I am selling my C599 Mil/Gov exclusive Nightforce NX8 1-8 with capped elevation turret and FC-Mil reticle. This is the Military/Government model LPVO that you had to be mil/gov to purchase directly. I am the original owner. It has the capped elevation turret. I shot it a few times and loved it. It mostly sat. It was mounted in a Nightforce mount torqued to Nightforce specification and at one time it was also mounted in a Badger mount. It has ring marks associated with it being used, see pictures. There is a small scratch on one of the caps. Never abused. Everything works great. I recently bought the exact same NX8 only with the other reticle so I need to sell this one. PayPal Friends and Family preferred. I am asking $ shipped Priority with insurance. Thank you.
Sent you a PM