• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Wts or trade vector, mpa, 2 barrels in 6CM, 6 mags, barrel wrench, ect for LMT

Sincerd

Drone
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2019
Freestate
Looking to trade my bolt gun for something else. Everything would come as a package because without it, everything would be useless to me. Not looking to split. Would need to add or deduct cash depending on trade.

Everything included
Curtis vector action
Mpa comp chassis with bridge and spigot
TT Diamond
Has 2 barrels for it, mpa barrrl with an estimated 900 rounds the other is a bartlein brand new unfired. Both chambered in 6mm CM.
A extra new 308 bolt face
Vector action wrench
6 aw mags

Ammo:
140 rounds Federal GM 107smk factory rounds
100 hornady black
200 rounds specifically worked up for the mpa barrel with 107 grain amax
300 or so once fired brass

Maybe trade for a simi big bore or What do ya have?

Buy it for 3900 MPA_SideView.jpg

Last edited:
Would probably let it all go for 3900. I'd really rather trade it for something used, so I wouldn't have to take the cash price loss.

After a few pms, I will say I'm not really interested in a home build. I don't want to scare off any offers but an areo build kit with a $300 barrel ain't gonna work. I'd just rather build that for 1200 myself. I'm not in a hurry and can wait as long as it takes to find a trade that'd work.

Mainly was looking at something like an SR25, noveske n6 or lmt( 6.5 6cm or something) May go with a Ar15 with a proof CF in the 16-20 range in 223/6.5g?

In love with the mark 7 evo or revo press. Would definitely try to make something with that work.

In the end I'd rather be the guy adding money to the trade.