• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Parting out Aero Precision AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmoor and Burris XTR II + AMMO

d34d1

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2021
NC

Tried selling this a while ago, but decided to sit on it. Now looking to part out some things.

Adding the ammo lot to selling list.

6.5 CM Ammo:
89x Hornady ELD X 143gr
20x Hornady Black 140gr
60x Aguila Boat Tail 140gr
37x Sellier & Bellot 140gr
Want to sell it as a lot of 206 total rounds. Looking for 309$ + shipping, which is approximately 1.5$ a round before shipping

Complete upper: 850$ + shipping
Aero Precision M5E1 Enhanced Upper - fde
Aero Precision M5E1 15" MLOK Handguard - black
Aero Precision High Pressure BCG black nitride
Radian Raptor SD Charging handle
Faxon Match Series 18" Heavy Fluted 6.5 CM , 5R, 416R, Nitride Nickle Teflon Extension barrel
Superlative arms adjustable gas block
Fulton Armory Rifle length Gas tube
Surefire flash hider

NOTE- Accessories in pictures are not included like the optics mount, bipod, grip and the accessory on the top of the rail.
gun1.jpg

gun2.jpg

gun5.jpg

gun6.jpg

gun4.jpg

gun3.jpg

Magpul PRS Gen3 Stock - fde: 170 + shipping - SOLD

has both plastic stock adaptors.

prsgen3.jpg

ELF AR-10 Drop-In Trigger with antiwalk pins: 150$ + shipping - SOLD

Single action, curved trigger. Its not outside of the receiver right now but it is this trigger

6.5 CM Forster Go and No GO gauges: 50$ shipped. - SOLD

Burris XTR II 4-20x Scope with Box: 750$ + shipping
Scope1.jpg

Scope3.jpg

Scope2.jpg

Last edited:
Question on the ELF AR-10 Drop-In Trigger. Which model / option is it? I'm looking to drop this in a Stag Arms lower.

It appears to be the small pin version. I'll take it. Please PM me for details. Thanks.

Ok, if it helps narrow it down, its in an aero precision lower right now.

My limited knowledge / experience tells me the large pin version is less common. My lower specs out small pin.

My account was hacked, please ignore!!!!

Let me know if you part out the upper at all.

Interested in the charging handle

Also have FDE Aero Precision AR-10 Lower with buffer tube and lower parts, no trigger installed, but could dig up the milspec trigger that came with it.
$265+ shipping through FFL

Bump going down to 650 + shipping on scope, 750 + shipping on upper,

Last edited:
Bump, upper at 700 + shipping and 6.5 creedmore bullet stash down to $250 + shipping